A brief outline of our Covid-19 policy.
1. A one way system for all pupils – walk in through the front entrance and exit via the rear of the building.
2. All tables sanitised after every lesson.
3. Hand sanitisers situated at different parts of the building including front, rear and in classrooms.
4. Pupil temperatures checked at entrance.
5. Where appropriate, parents to wait outside the building leaving the reception area vacant.
6. ALL PUPILS bring in their own stationary (pens/pencils, rulers, calculators etc).
7. Classes staggered throughout the week. If your child shows Covid symptoms such as high temperature, dry cough etc, please refrain from sending your child in. Alternative ONLINE lessons can be arranged. If you require any guidance or advice relating to your child’s academic progress, please get in touch.